We will only set cookies on your device that are not strictly necessary to allow you to use the website if you have provided consent. If you are concerned about having cookies on your device, you can use your browser settings to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a 'private browsing' / 'incognito' session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data;
- notify you each time new cookies are placed on your device; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
You can find out more information about controlling cookies from:
In addition, if you use Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 there is an option to turn on the Do Not Track functionality, which allows you to tell websites not to track you. Google has also published a browser add-on to allow you to choose what information about your websites you visit is sent to Google Analytics, this can be downloaded here. Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website.
Please note: if you choose to disable some or all cookies, you may not be able to access or make full use of our website and some useful features will not work.