How good governance works in your favour
We’ve touched on governance as the framework and approach which can help to drive efficiency and underpin better outcomes for the members of your pension scheme.
But it also helps to support your company’s commercial objectives by being a key part of your reward strategy, to motivate your workforce to perform more effectively over the long-term.
The right governance helps you to create a benefit that employees can recognise as valuable, helps to give you an edge in the recruitment market and enhance your corporate reputation - while keeping compliance hurdles in clear view.
How good governance appeals to employees
It can enable your people to understand how much you value them. And how you’re investing in their future both directly with contributions and indirectly with the implicit statement that they are part of the future of your business.
If your pension priorities are clear, you are more likely to take your people with you – all the better to enable them to make the right decisions at the right times.
Our governance service is a modern and effective answer to building a sustainable and successful workplace pension scheme.
- Quality features checklist – allows you to measure your scheme against the regulator’s key criteria. Are you on course? Are you compliant? Can you be confident?
- A scheme-specific report which details the performance of the scheme and the company behind it.
- Independent analysis of the default investment option.
- Vision – a detailed newsletter keeping you up to date with latest legislative developments.
- Annual governance meetings (at your office, ours or virtually)
- Secretarial services (agendas, minutes, documents and actions)
- Consultancy services for every aspect of pensions