Pension schemes face significant challenges from continuing low interest rates, the threat of inflation and an uncertain economic outlook. Trustees and employers need to have the appropriate investment tools and strategies to overcome these pressures.
Join our expert speakers for a series of seminars which will explore the challenges and discuss the pros and cons of the options available.
Over 2017 the series of breakfast briefings will address the following:
- Setting objectives and investment strategies in volatile times.
- Understanding diversified growth options, liability driven investing and fiduciary management.
- Managing investment risk and approaches to re-risking and de-risking.
- How to achieve good scheme governance.
- How to minimise costs and optimise performance.