Against a backdrop of historically low gilt yields many trustees and sponsors are exploring the potential alternatives to gilt yield based valuations.
You are invited to attend our valuation masterclass where we will explain the various options around assumptions that may be available to you and share our thoughts on the practical implications of the Pension Regulator's post-Brexit emphasis on your integrated risk management framework.
Our valuation masterclass will provide both trustees and sponsors with practical guidance and you will also have the opportunity to discuss with others how they may be approaching their upcoming valuations.
Topics will include:
- Can you change your funding methodology and how does it reflect your long term objectives
- How to obtain desirable outcomes from your negotiations in the light of the new environment created by BHS and British Steel
- Understanding how covenant impacts on the choice of valuation assumptions
- Latest developments in longevity
- Practical approaches to developing your integrated risk management plan