Our guiding principles for effective communication are:
- Engage your scheme members
Even the very best pension scheme cannot be appreciated unless its benefits are understood.
We engage employees by ensuring complicated issues are explained simply and without the use of jargon. Our standard member retirement communications have achieved the prestigious ‘Crystal Mark’ from the Plain English Campaign.
- Listen, Plan and Deliver
Our Listen, Plan and Deliver approach to developing communication strategies ensures that your message is seen, heard and most importantly understood.
- Tailor methods of communication
We work with our clients to identify, tailor and combine the optimum delivery solution for your pension scheme members. This could incorporate:
- Literature – mailings, new joiner packs, guides, flyers, Q&A’s, newsletters, posters, emails, text messaging
- Interactive - PDF’s, vidcasts, podcasts, websites, modellers, helpdesk, member surveys
- Face-to-face – presentations, one-to-ones, clinics, focus groups, retirement counselling
We have a specialist team of consultants, designers and writers that together create a full range of pension scheme communication materials – from initial design to final production and delivery.